Brought to you by Kitsap Credit Union.
OFFICIAL RULES: Best of Western Washington’s 30th Edition of KING 5 Evening
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the 30th Best of Western Washington Evening – Presented by Kitsap Credit Union (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of Washington who are 18 years of age or older at the time of of registration. Employees and contractors of Bellevue Rare Coins (“Co-Sponsor” or “Prize Provider”), King Broadcasting Company (“Co-Sponsor” or “Administrator”) and each of their respective affiliates, and advertising agencies and promotion, and the immediate family members and anyone domiciled with such employees or contractors are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How to participate. The written voting period will begin on October 3, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and end on October 28 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (the “Voting Period”). Enter by visiting the king5.com/best website and logging into your Best of Western Washington account or registering for a new account (providing all required information). Maximum of one (1) entry per person.
You can only vote once in each online sub-category, with each vote counting as one (1) entry into the draw.
Voting is not mandatory to participate in the Contest. If you do not wish to vote in these categories, simply email your details to Yasmeen Wafai at email@example.com indicating your desire to enter the competition without participating in the voting process.
Online voting: Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for entry tracking purposes. Ad blocking software on your computer should be disabled so that it does not interfere with the processing of your input. By participating, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from co-sponsors or those directed by co-sponsors. You may opt out of receiving these emails by following the instructions on the Contest website or in any email received from co-sponsors. The co-sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, entry, including, without limitation, malfunction of any network, hardware or software, whether originating from the sender or the co-sponsors. All entries become the property of Administrator and none will be returned.
All entries become the property of Administrator and none will be returned.
4. Selection of Winners. Grand Prize: On or about November 4, 2022, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries and votes received.
5. Prices and Odds. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive $5,000 in cash. ARV: $5,000. All prizes must be redeemed within sixty (60) days of notification of prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected on or about November 4, 2022. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified via the telephone number provided on the Winner’s Entry Form. The administrator will call during normal business hours at the number provided on the registration form and will not leave a message. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in winner’s disqualification, loss of interest in all prizes and selection of an alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries. To claim the prize, each winner must personally come to the offices of the Administrator at 1501 1ST AVE S. Ste 300. Seattle, WA 98134 within 10 business days and must present valid photo identification. Winner will be required to qualify for approved credit in the event a vehicle rental is selected. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. All prizes must be redeemed within sixty (60) days of notification of prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual prize package components are subject to availability and co-sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any tax on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit or Release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in winner’s disqualification, loss of interest in the prize and award of the prize to a substitute. winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to publication of name, biographical information and likeness in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without Internet limitation, or other compensation. . Unearned prizes claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Prize Provider.
7. Participation. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify individuals found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as determined solely by Administrator. The Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest at any time, for any reason. If the contest is terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the co-sponsors reserve the right to award prizes based on entries received prior to the termination date. Co-Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected entries or votes, or failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or outages. technical of any kind, including without limitation the malfunction of any network, hardware or software, whether originating from the sender or the co-sponsors. The authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” means the natural person assigned to this e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with this Email account. A potential winner may be asked to provide proof that in the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were submitted. For these purposes, an ISP account holder means the natural person assigned to that ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for allocating ISP addresses for the domain associated with that ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP Account will be determined by the Administrator in its sole discretion, and the Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any entries or votes by persons determined to tampering with or abusing any aspect of the contest.
8. Release. The co-sponsors make no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use or enjoyment of any prize or portions thereof, including, without limitation, its quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular use. By entering the Contest, each Winner agrees to release the co-sponsors and each of their parent companies, trustees, subsidiaries, franchisees, licensees, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising and promotional agencies from any liability. for any injury, loss, death or damage of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from the acceptance, possession, quality, use or misuse of a prize, or any part of it a prize or travel related to the receipt or use of a prize.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained therein.
10. Co-sponsors. The 30th Best of Western Washington 2022 of the evening is presented by Kitsap Credit Union and is co-sponsored by King Broadcasting Company. The decisions of the Administrator regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of this Contest are final and binding in all respects. The Co-Sponsors will not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or other Contest materials. For the winner’s name (available after December 1, 2022) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit king5.com/contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (if applicable) , 30th Annual Best of Western Washington Party – Kitsap Credit Union – 1501 1ST AVE S. Ste 300. Seattle, WA 98134. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact Megan Wotherspoon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-448- 3804 .