1. Description of the promotion. This promotion is sponsored by The Dawg House (1023 East Pass Road, Gulfport, MS 39507). Promotion begins at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, March 28, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 10, 2022. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 10, 2022. Promotion is void where is prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Promotion Rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal US residents of the following counties within the station’s viewing area: Harrison, Hancock, Stone, George and Jackson counties who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The winner will be selected on Monday, April 11, 2022. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Gray Television, WLOX, other sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and their respective advertising and production agencies do not are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per email address will be accepted and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to participate. There is one way to participate in this promotion. From 8:00 a.m. on Monday, March 28, 2022 Individuals can access the competition via www.GulfCoastWeekend.com . Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 10, 2022 to qualify. All entries become the property of the Sponsor(s), and the Sponsor(s) reserves the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be completed completely and legibly in order to be eligible and will be void if in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, forged, altered or obtained by theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software generated or automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical and/or network failures of any kind. , including, without limitation, malfunction of any hardware or software (whether originating from Sender or Sponsor(s), telephone failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” means the natural person assigned to this e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with this Email account. A potential winner may be asked to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any material that contains any computer virus, Easter egg, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful programming component or routine intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or surreptitiously expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to willfully damage any website or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and the Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any anyone who would make such attempts. Entry documents that have been tampered with or altered are void.
Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by any person or authorized account holder of an email address will be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to tamper with or abuse any aspect of the promotion. By participating in this Promotion, Participant agrees that WLOX and the other sponsors of this Promotion may provide the Participant with promotional materials and that WLOX may disclose Participant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsors for this purpose. WLOX is not responsible for the use of entrant’s personally identifiable information by other sponsors.
4. Prize(s). One winner will receive: A gift basket provided by The Dawg House, valued at $100 and 1 week of dog daycare from The Dawg House, valued at $180. Total value $280. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How prizes are awarded. The winner will be chosen by computer random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The winner will receive a confirmation by email. The winner will be called to confirm that the email has been received.
6. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Prize Acceptance. A driver’s license or other appropriate photo identification is required to claim a prize. Winner(s) and, if applicable, any travel companion(s), must sign and return a Release and Affidavit of Eligibility within 30 days of notification of prize or prize will be forfeited. Winners will be solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes, as well as licensing and registration fees, transportation charges, gratuities and other incidental items. WLOX will report any individual earnings over $600 (cash or fair market value of goods or services) over a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. The winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WLOX-TV if WLOX-TV reports winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Each winner agrees to the use of their name and likeness in advertising without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating in this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WLOX-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publish and broadcast each winner’s name, voice and likeness, that he or she has won, and all matters related thereto.
8. Limitation of Liability. By participating in this promotion, each entrant forever releases and releases the Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability, claims, causes of action, suit, and demands of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, liability for property damage, loss of life, personal injury, or death resulting from or in connection with participation in the Promotion or or in connection with the use or receipt of the prize(s), howsoever caused.
9. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These Official Rules are subject to change by WLOX-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WLOX-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor(s)’ website(s), or otherwise acts in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if for any reason the promotion is not in able to terminate as intended (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: computer virus infection, technical corruption, force majeure or unauthorized human intervention compromising or affecting the administration, fairness, integrity, security or proper conduct of the promotion).
10. List of winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WLOX-TV, 208 Debuys Road, Biloxi, MS 39531.
Copyright 2022 WLOX. All rights reserved.