The Fire Stick contest runs from 4 a.m. on Monday, September 19 to 11 a.m. on Friday, September 23. Fifty winners will each receive a Fire TV Stick Lite.
ST. LOUIS – Download the 5 On Your Side app to access the entry form for a chance to win one of 50 Amazon Fire Stick Lites. The Fire Stick Lite is $29.99.
Download the app for iPhone or Android here.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “Fire Stick Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) who live within the viewing area of KSDK-TV and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KSDK (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliates, and advertising and promotional agencies, as well as immediate family members and anyone domiciled with such employees or subcontractors, are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How Walk in. Enter by downloading the 5 On Your Side app and tapping the raffle. Complete the registration form and follow all instructions displayed. The Contest will begin at 4:00 a.m. (CDT) on September 19, 2022 and end at 11:00 a.m. (CDT) on September 23, 2022 (the “Contest Period”). Entries limited to one (1) entry per person per day. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for entry tracking purposes. Ad blocking software on your computer should be disabled so that it does not interfere with the processing of your input.
Multiple participants are not allowed to share the same email address. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. By participating, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from Sponsor, Admin, or those directed by Sponsor or Admin. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Selection of winners. On or about September 23, 2022, fifty (50) Grand Prize winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. Fifty (50) Grand Prize Winners will each receive an Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite. ARVs: $29.99.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner notification and acceptance. Winners will be notified on or around September 23, 2022, by email. Each winner will receive their prize via the United States Postal Service. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. The prices are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual prize package components are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any tax on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Permission (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned in accordance with Sponsor’s instructions. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit or Release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in winner’s disqualification, loss of interest in the prize and award of the prize to a substitute. winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to publication of name, biographical information and likeness in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without Internet limitation, or other compensation. . Unearned prizes claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
seven. Participation. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify individuals found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as determined solely by Sponsor. In the event that the competition is compromised by virus, unauthorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the contest. If the Contest is terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries received prior to the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for non-receipt of entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunction of any network, hardware or software, whether originating from the sender or the sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were submitted. For these purposes, an ISP account holder means the natural person assigned to that ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for allocating ISP addresses for the domain associated with that ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by an ISP account owner will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever release, and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any claim for personal injury, death or damage or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt, use or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity related to the contest or any prize. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The “Fire Stick Sweepstakes” is sponsored by KSDK. Sponsor’s decisions regarding winner selection and all other aspects of the Contest are final and binding in all respects. Administrator will not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or other Contest materials. For a list of winners (available after October 1, 2022) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (if applicable), “Fire Stick Sweepstakes”, 1000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101 If you have any questions regarding this contest, please email Brandie Piper at firstname.lastname@example.org.