Brad Paisley and Kevin Nealon will perform at Chaifetz Arena on April 23.
ST. LOUIS — Enter for a chance to win tickets to see Brad Paisley with Kevin Nealon! The concert is April 23 at Chaifetz Arena.
This contest is sponsored by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital.
The concert is called Glennon LIVE and benefits the Children’s Fund of SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital.
“This one-of-a-kind entertainment experience will celebrate the patients, families and caregivers of Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, the first free-standing Catholic pediatric hospital in the United States, providing excellence in pediatric health care throughout Missouri. , Illinois and beyond.”
Brad Paisley and Kevin Nealon Concert Ticket Giveaway
Sponsored by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal US residents of the city of St. Louis, Missouri and the following counties: St. Louis County; MO, City of St. Louis, MO; Calhoun, IL; Clay, IL; Randolph, Ill.; Washington, Ill.; Marion, IL; Fayette, Ill.; Montgomery, IL; Macoupin, Ill.; Greene, Ill.; Bond, Ill.; Jersey, Ill.; Madison, Ill.; Clinton, Ill.; St. Clair, IL; Monroe, IL; Phelps, Missouri; Reynolds, Missouri; Jefferson, Missouri; Franklin, Missouri; St. Charles, MO; Warren, Missouri; Lincoln, Missouri; Pike, Missouri; Gasconade, Missouri; Crawford, Missouri; Washington, Missouri; Iron, MO; St. Francois, MO; and Ste. Genevieve, MO (who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, unless otherwise noted. Employees and contractors of SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital (“Sponsor”), Chaifetz Arena, Tegna., Inc., and each of their subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate family members or anyone domiciled with such employees or contractors are not eligible to enter or win. winner until you have been notified as a potential winner, your If you (or a member of your family) have won a prize within the last 30 days, you are not eligible to enter or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Contest will begin at 8:00 a.m. (CDT) on Monday, March 28, 2022 and end at 11:59 p.m. (CDT) on Friday, April 8, 2022 (the “Contest Period”).
Internet Entry: Enter by downloading and visiting the 5 On Your Side app, tapping on the contest and completing the form.
Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for entry tracking purposes. Ad blocking software on your computer should be disabled so that it does not interfere with the processing of your input. Complete the registration form and all other required fields, then submit your registration by clicking the “SEND” button. By participating, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor regarding Sponsor’s products and services. You may opt out of receiving these emails by following the instructions on the Contest website or in any email received from the sponsor.
Maximum of one (1) email entry per person during the Contest Period. All entries must be received no later than Friday, April 8, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-paid, misdirected, or illegible entries, or failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, the malfunction of any network, hardware or software. , whether they come from the sender or the sponsor. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By participating, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You may opt out of receiving these emails by following the instructions on the Contest website or in any email received from the Sponsor.
4. SELECTION AND ODDS OF CONTEST WINNERS: Contest winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the published contest deadline. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Five (5) winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received which will take place on or about April 11, 2022.
6. PRIZES AND ODDS: Five (5) eligible winners will be drawn to receive two (2) Tier 3 tickets to the Brad Paisley and Kevin Nealon Concert to Benefit SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital on Saturday, April 23 at Chaifetz arena. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. ARV of each prize is $98.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Winners will be notified at the email address provided on the Winner’s Entry Form on or about April 11, 2022. Email Notification: Sponsor will send by email or mail a notification and affidavit/release forms to the address provided. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Official Rules may result in a winner’s disqualification, loss of interest in the prize, and awarding of the prize to a substitute winner.
8. PRIZE CONDITIONS: To claim the prize, each winner must pick up unlimited tickets at Chaifetz Arena. A valid photo ID will be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual prize package components are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any tax on prizes. If the prize involves travel or other benefits for a companion in addition to the winner, those traveling as guests of the winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of their name, biographical information and likeness in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without limitation or additional compensation. Unearned prizes claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
9. ENTRY: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify individuals found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as determined solely by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by virus, unauthorized human intervention, tampering, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupts or compromises the administration, security, fairness, or proper functioning promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate any promotion at any time. If a promotion is terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on eligible entries received prior to the termination date.
10. INTERPRETATION: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained therein.
11. DECISIONS AND NAMES OF WINNERS: Sponsor’s decisions regarding winner selection and all other aspects of a Promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or other Promotion materials. For a list of winners (available after April 18, 2022) or if you have questions about the contest, email Brandie Piper at firstname.lastname@example.org with Brad Paisley and Kevin Nealon Concert Ticket Giveaway in the line of d ‘object.