PITTSBURGH, December 28, 2021 / PRNewswire / –
- Ansys will present the latest simulation solutions that will have an impact on sustainable mobility, from lidar and security to the latest advances in battery management for electric vehicles.
- Ansys Technology Tour at CES will explore the latest transportation collaborations revolutionizing the industry, with partners and customers such as EasyMile, NXP® Semiconductors and more
Ansys (NASDAQ: ANSS) will present how simulation solutions pave the way for sustainable mobility at CES 2022 in Las Vegas. Alongside its customers and partners, Ansys will present cutting-edge initiatives in electrification, autonomy and connected mobility.
As the automotive industry experiences its largest phase of transformation in its history, simulation is a driving force in helping engineering teams at OEMs and suppliers to get to market faster while meeting safety and performance requirements. From specifications for electrified powertrains and emerging alternative fuels to autonomous shuttles and the latest lidar technology, Ansys will highlight simulation solutions that make next-generation concepts a reality.
MAZDA Motor Corporation, for example, worked with Ansys on their MAZDA CO-PILOT CONCEPT project to actively use advanced technologies for driver assistance systems. With Ansys, MAZDA performs simulation-based virtual verification of optical functions during the early development phase, from adaptive driving beams to camera, lidar and radar systems that are essential to the realization of AV-ADAS technology.
“Ansys enables efficient and comprehensive development and verification while improving the quality of security,” said Toru Yoshioka, Deputy General Manager of MAZDA Motor Corporation. “Ansys enables our team to promote model-based development and dramatically reduce labor hours and cost of physical verification through a one-stop-shop environment, from requirements to design to digital verification.
Ansys will be showcasing similar technology, and more, at CES. Ansys’ technology tour at CES will provide attendees with an interactive overview of additional ongoing collaborations that are revolutionizing sustainable mobility. Highlights of the Ansys stand and technology tour include:
- EasyMile: Show how Ansys® medini analyze supports the Level 4 all-electric autonomous vehicle with an analysis of electronically controlled safety-related functions at the concept, system, software and hardware levels
- Innoviz Technologies: Demonstrate how Ansys solutions improve lidar technology to support safe autonomous driving – Booth # 3855
- Arbé: Presenting its latest 4D Imaging Radar solution with 2K high resolution to differentiate real threats from false alarms on the road
- REE Automotive: Introducing its latest EV platform and how Ansys supports simulation to bring this pioneering technology to market – Booth # 4865
- Velodyne: Show how Ansys and Velodyne are developing highly accurate physical models of Velodyne’s lidar sensor to detect and track driving risks for AV vehicles – Booth # 6005
- Expulsion: Showcasing its recently unveiled DF Series solid-state lidar sensors for high-volume automotive production programs, including its revolutionary long-range sensor for highway range and collision avoidance. Ouster will also exhibit its OS series scanning lidar powered by its new L2X chip under simulated fog, rain and vibration test conditions to demonstrate performance, reliability and durability in inclement weather and harsh operating environments. – Booth # 3843
- NXP® Semiconductors: Explain how the Ansys® medini analysis helps improve management systems for electric vehicle batteries and bring them to market in compliance with the latest regulations – Booth # CP-18
- Project arrow: Hosting of a VR screen running an Ansys simulation by the Association of Auto Parts Manufacturers of Canada – Booth # 6367
In addition to the technology tour, Ansys will also host “Engineering What’s Next: Sustainability Focused Innovation”, a live discussion that will take place at the Ansys booth, presented by the Director of Customer Excellence, Pepi maksimovic.
EasyMile, 3M, Innoviz, REE and Ansys will also participate in a round table entitled “Simulation as a Superpower: Bridging Speed, Safety, and Sustainability in Transportation & Mobility” at the Ansys stand on January 5 at 1:30 p.m. PST.
“2022 is shaping up to be a pivotal year in the democratization of simulation software to accelerate the transformation of digital engineering”, declares Prith Banerjee, CTO at Ansys. “Prototyping and virtual testing create new business opportunities while reducing development costs and time. We look forward to showcasing our cutting-edge mobility solutions and engaging with our customers and partners at CES. “
To learn more about Ansys simulation solutions, visit Ansys at CES in Las Vegas from January 5-8, 2022, at booth # 5769. If you would like to schedule a press interview or a demo, please contact [email protected].
/ About Ansys
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, drive a car, use a computer, touch a mobile device, cross a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product that has the software on it. Ansys played a vital role in its creation. Ansys is the world leader in engineering simulation. Through our ubiquitous engineering simulation strategy, we help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and create products limited only by the imagination. Founded in 1970, Ansys is headquartered in the south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
Ansys and all ANSYS, Inc. brand, product, service and feature names, logos, and slogans are either registered trademarks or trademarks of ANSYS, Inc. or its affiliates in United States or other countries. All other brand names, products, services and features or trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
ANSS – T