“Hairspray” runs April 5-9 at the Fox Theater. Win with Five at the Fox!
ST. LOUIS – Want to see “Hairspray” VIP style at the Fabulous Fox Theater? This is your chance to win by entering the Today In St. Louis’ Five At The Fox contest. We’re giving away four lucky winners (one per Friday) a pair of tickets to the opening show of “Hairspray”.
Register once a day. Last chance to enter is March 17, 2022 at 2 p.m. Five At The Fox on Today In St. Louis.
Winners will be announced each Friday morning on Today In St. Louis between 5 and 7 a.m.
You can’t stop the beat! HAIRSPRAY, the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical phenom, is back on tour! Join 16-year-old Tracy Turnblad in 1960s Baltimore as she sets out to dance to television’s hottest show. Can a girl with big dreams (and even bigger hair) change the world?
1. No purchase necessary. Register at www.ksdk.com.
2. Open to legal U.S. residents of KSDK’s Designated Audience who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
3. All entries must be received no later than 2:00 p.m. CT on Thursday, March 17, 2022.
4. One (1) winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received and will take place around each of the following days: March 10 and March 17, 2022.
5. Each winner will receive two (2) VIP tickets to the opening night performance of “My Fair Lady” on Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at the Fox Theater. (Total ARV of each bundle: $150).
6. Winners will be announced each Friday on the Today in St. Louis program between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m. (CT) on March 11 and 18, 2022
FIVE IN THE OFFICIAL FOX CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the FIVE AT THE FOX Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the city of St. Louis, Missouri and the following counties: St. Louis County; MO, City of St. Louis, MO; Calhoun, IL; Clay, IL; Randolph, Ill.; Washington, Ill.; Marion, IL; Fayette, Ill.; Montgomery, IL; Macoupin, Ill.; Greene, Ill.; Bond, Ill.; Jersey, Ill.; Madison, IL; Clinton, Ill.; St. Clair, IL; Monroe, IL; Phelps, Missouri; Reynolds, Missouri; Jefferson, Missouri; Franklin, Missouri; St. Charles, MO; Warren, Missouri; Lincoln, Missouri; Pike, Missouri; Gasconade, Missouri; Crawford, Missouri; Washington, Missouri; Iron, MO; St. Francois, MO; and Ste. Genevieve, MO who are 18 or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KSDK-TV (“Sponsor”), Fox Associates, TEGNA., Inc. and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies and other agents, and family members immediate vicinity of and anyone domiciled with such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or win. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within a 30-day period, regardless of the number of Sweepstakes/KSDK Contests entered.
3. How to participate. The Contest will begin at 4:01 a.m. (Pacific Time) on March 7, 2022 and end at 2:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) on March 17, 2022 (the “Contest Period”).
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the official FIVE AT THE FOX contest entry page on the KSDK-TV website at www.ksdk.com, completing all required information and following all on-screen instructions . Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for entry tracking purposes. Ad blocking software on your computer should be disabled so that it does not interfere with the processing of your input. Complete the registration form and all other required fields, then submit your registration by clicking the “SEND” button. By participating, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor regarding Sponsor’s products and services. You may opt out of receiving these emails by following the instructions on the Contest website or in any email received from the sponsor.
Maximum of one (1) email entry per person per day during the Contest Period. All entries must be received no later than 2:00 p.m. CT on March 17, 2022.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Selection of winners. One (1) winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received to be held around each of the following days: March 10 and March 17, 2022. There will be a total of four (2) winners.
5. Prices and Odds. Each winner will receive two (2) VIP tickets to the opening night performance of “Hairspray” (ARV: $150) on Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at the Fox Theater (527 North Grand, St. Louis, MO 63103);
(Total ARV of each bundle: $150).
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified within three business days of being selected as a winner at the telephone number and/or email address provided on the winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during normal business hours at the number provided on the entry form and will not leave a message. Winner must either respond to email notification within 24 hours or respond to phone notification in person. Failure to reach the winner in person by phone after three (3) attempts or the winner not responding to Sponsor’s email within that time or returning an email notification as non-deliverable may result in winner’s disqualification, loss of interest in all prizes. , and selecting a substitute
winner from among all remaining eligible entries. After verification of each winner, the winner’s identity will be announced on Sponsor’s “Today in St. Louis” program. To claim the prize, each winner must personally attend Sponsor’s offices at KSDK-TV, 1000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101 within twenty-four (24) hours of notification (office visits must have between 9:00 a.m. (CT) and 5:00 p.m. (CT) weekdays) and valid photo ID may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. The price is not cashable. Prizes and individual prize package components are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any tax on the prizes. Winners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Permission (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned in accordance with Sponsor’s instructions. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit or Release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in winner’s disqualification, loss of interest in the Prize, and award of the Prize to a substitute. winner. Persons traveling as guests of the winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to publication of name, biographical information and likeness in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without Internet limitation, or other compensation. . Unearned prizes claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify individuals found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as determined solely by Sponsor. In the event that the Contest is compromised by a virus, unauthorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or operation of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries received prior to the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-paid, misdirected, or illegible entries (photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures. of any kind, including, without limitation, the malfunction of any network, hardware or software, whether originating from the sender or the sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were submitted. For these purposes, an ISP account holder means the natural person assigned to that ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for allocating ISP addresses for the domain associated with that ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by an ISP account owner will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries or votes by persons determined to tamper or to abuse any aspect. of the competition. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of the show or the Fox Theater, including any delays, reschedulings, cancellations or closures.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The FIVE AT THE FOX contest is sponsored by KSDK-TV. Sponsor’s decisions regarding winner selection and all other aspects of the Contest are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other Contest materials. For the name of the winners (available after March 17, 2022 or a copy of these Official Rules, go to www.ksdk.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules (if applicable), CINQ AT THE FOX Sweepstakes, 1000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact Chrissy Pitchford at firstname.lastname@example.org.